Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Day 15: I don't know what the title is...

Sorry, I have not blogged since last Friday.  But, I'm hoping you'll excuse me when I tell you why.

The Flag...
I was working on the flag for the past three days and I'm feeling a little dizzy because of the paint fumes.  A picture of the finished product will be coming soon but for now enjoy these pictures of the unfinished product.

sewing the pocket for the flag pole...


pinned up seam and tested 2 inch pvc pipe 


awesome sewing skills...


unfinished flag as of today...
Tomorrow I will finish the background color, and add the name to the top of the flag.  I'm still thinking that maybe we don't want to add the name?? What do you guys think?   Please comment on my Facebook page or right here on my blog.

Snow...
In other non-raft related news...it snowed yesterday...


We made snow cream...it was excellent.

Here is the recipe in case you get snow or yeah, pretty much if it snows. enjoy.



Funding...
The raft fund has grown from $0 when we started to $95!!  We've had $80 in donations and I've made $15 so far doing chores.  The money that I earn myself for the raft, my parents will match so...we can add another $15 to the fund.  This will bring the total to $110!!  That is a third of our total cost!  Woo Hoo!





No comments:

Post a Comment