Friday, January 24, 2014

New Logo...again...

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, but my Mom & I were working hard designing our "thank you" card.  (It's Classified information, I could show you but I'd have to kill you.) We've already had two donations, you know who you are! Thank you!  You will receive your gifts when the raft is completed!  

Let's move on to some not so classified information.  Our new logo!  Deja vu....... 
Ok, Ok, I know that we already have a logo but I'm hoping when you see how classy this new logo looks you'll forgive me!  Me & the crew talked it over and we decided that the logo needed to focus more on the barrel and the idea of re-using old things to make them new. So, here it is! 



Today I'm researching rocket stoves, and I found out that they are pretty efficient.  And, I'm hoping that you'll help me decide between a rocket stove and a campfire pit on the raft.  Comments please!








That's all for today!  See you next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment