Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Day 8: Funding Frenzy


Funding...
So, We're on the subject of funding.  As I said, the raft is going to cost us about $300 to build (look back to this post for more details).  We have received a few generous donations so far, an air horn and a first aid kit. 

Donations
So the big question is, how am I going to pay for this raft?  There are lots of ways to fund it but here is what I've decided to do.  First, I'm going accept donations on my blog.  My readers and fans of this project can click on the paypal button and donate any amount to help build the raft. 

Thank You!
As a thank you for your donations, I have a few thank you gifts in mind.
  • For a donation of $5..... a personal thank you card from the crew of The Lady Of The Lake!
  • For a donation of $25..... a personal thank you card from the crew of The Lady Of The Lake & a framed picture of the raft!
  • For a donation of $50..... a personal thank you card from the Crew of The Lady Of The Lake, a framed picture of the raft & a LOTL (Lady of the Lake) reusable shopping bag! 
  • For a donation of $100..... a personal thank you card from the crew of The Lady Of The Lake, a framed picture of the raft, a LOTL reusable shopping bag & an invitation to the Maiden Voyage!


Hard Working Man
I know I can't just depend on donations so I'm planning to use my own personal income to fund the raft.  Whatever I save for the project my Dad & Mom are going to match.  I'll be saving for the next few month or until we meet our goal.


You know what to do...click the button!

No comments:

Post a Comment