Monday, April 21, 2014

The Chart of Awesomeness Just Got More Awesome!

Let's talk money.  As the title suggests, the chart of awesomeness has now met & surpassed it's goal!

I now have $326 to purchase materials to build the raft.   I've been working on this project for four months now, and the completion of the raft is getting ever closer on the horizon.  It would not be possible without YOU!  You've donated money, supplies, and even just your time by reading my blog and commenting on my Facebook page.  Thanks for so much support!  



I'm hoping to do a float test in May and embark on the maiden voyage late May/early June, if all goes as planned!  I'll keep everyone up to date with plenty of pictures and information as I progress.  

For now, feast your eyes on this barrel raft project.  It's always great to stay inspired and learn from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment